Monday, December 15, 2008

New Family Pics

Here is poor Jose freezing before we had our pictures taken!! It was so cold outside!! It snowed all day long and he had been an awesome dad and put up the lights outside on the deck and then I made him go and have his pictures taken outside!! I think that the pictures turned out great!!
This is my favorite picture that we had taken!! We had our pictures taken at my parent's house next to their haystack and barn. This is the picture that I choose to put on our X-Mas cards that I hope to have sent out by the weekend!! I definitely have my work cut out for me!!
We took a family picture with my dad's new hay wagon and Mason insisted on having a picture of just himself on the wagon!! He is such a ham!! I really like this picture of him!! He is growing up way too fast!!
I really like this picture of us as well! I love the look of my dad's old barn in the background!

Things have been pretty hectic around here lately! We are busy trying to get our Christmas shopping done and preparing for Mason's school Christmas program which is on Wednesday night. He is so excited!! I will get pictures posted of it by the weekend! I hope that everyone is doing well and staying healthy!

Love to everyone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Danny Loughmiller said...

Great pictures guys!!! Who took them for you?

Lacey Loughmiller said...

My dad took them at their house. I think that he did a really good job for not knowing how to run my camera!!

Coretta from Confetti said...

indeed good pictures. Glad to see someone besides me doing something on here! YAY lacey!