Sunday, January 4, 2009

Biopsy Results

I finally received the results of my biopsy on Friday morning. My doctor had been out of his office on vacation since the 24th and he finally came back on the 2nd. I called him first thing on the Friday morning because I couldn't stand the waiting anymore. He was swamped with people calling him and paperwork, but he gave the receptionist the okay to give me the results.

It said that it was a breast tissue mass which was NON-CANCEROUS!!!!! I am going to talk to him on Monday because I still want to know whether it was just a blocked duct or whether it was actually a tumor and how I need to procede in the future, but at least for now I know that its not cancer which means no chemo or radiation.

I am glad that for now this is over and done with. I am feeling good except for a little soreness and bruising. I am ready to go back to work after having two weeks off. I think that Jose and I got on each others nerves a bit and it will be nice for me to back to work. I really missed the kids that I work with and it will be nice to see them again.

I hope that everyone had a nice Christmas and a safe New Years.

1 comment:

Coretta of corettadeesign said...

Congrats! good to hear it. It does us all good to get back into routines. :)