Friday, November 7, 2008

When Gary works from Home

Lately this is what ends up happening when Gary works from home half day on Fridays.



Zurich could only stand being in the stroller so long. After a while we got him out and he would push his own stroller around, or trace his finger in the crack in the road. Gary really likes to shoot from VERY far away. I don't, I can't tell where my arrows go. I like to be able to actually aim with some reference. We have really enjoyed borrowing Mom and Dad's bows. Thanks! What are we going to do when Winter uses up our salt pile safety backdrop? Olea has her bike helmet on because she alternately rides her bike, shoots or plays with Zurich. I was surprised by the fact that we were out for over 2 hours. The time goes by quickly.
Now that we've experienced and gotten used to having Gary home Fridays, we would have some serious adjustments were that to be changed.

No comments: