Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mason's 6th Birthday

I can't believe how the time flies! Mason is going to be turning 6 on Thursday and is going to be having his first kids party with his classmates from school. He is so excited to be getting to have a party that he can invite his school friends to. He has turned into such a big boy. He loves school, and is such a big help to Jose and I. He can't seem to get his hands on enough educational material which is a good thing I guess. My mom and I bought him a beginner math book that teaches him the beginning steps on how to do math and he almost had the book finished the first night!!

I will get some pictures posted after his party.

1 comment:

Coretta from Confetti said...

hey, just realized last night that I put his age wrong on the calendar. I will get it right this next year. Hope he had a happy day. Looking forward to pics. hope to see you all on Thanksgiving. I'd really like to get a snapshot of all of us.